GE REVOLUTION EVO CT
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A WORLD-CLASS ATHLETE
TO RECEIVE WORLD-CLASS CARE.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Diagnostic images at the right dose add up to great care. That’s why it’s essential for you to limit your radiation exposure to just what’s necessary. To do that, you need a CT that makes it easier for you to lower radiation dose without making it harder to make the right diagnosis. Revolution EVO delivers several dose-lowering capabilities. Innovative ASiR-V iterative reconstruction option is designed to reduce noise levels, improve low-contrast detectability and reduce radiation dose.
- Continue taking your current medications as normal unless specified by your physician.
- You may be asked not to eat or drink anything for several hours beforehand, especially if a contrast material will be used in your exam. Depending on the area of the body being imaged, you may be asked to drink a flavored mixture called barium that will aid in the evaluation of your stomach and intestines.
- Women should always inform their physician and CT technologist if there is any possibility that they are pregnant. Many imaging tests are not performed during pregnancy as to not expose the fetus to unnecessary radiation, If a CT is necessary, precautions will be taken to minimize radiation exposure to the baby.
- HyperDrive table speed for fast scanning acquisition
- 80cm wide bore to accommodate challenging patients including bariatric and trauma
- Optional 675
- 50% quieter scanning
- Low Radiation Dose Technology ASiR-V
- Improve recontruction up to 1.8x with the new Xtream reconstruction server
Blue Star Imaging | At The Star
3800 Gaylord Parkway, Ste. 150 Frisco, TX 75034 (972) 497-4100