WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Now the potential for MR is even more astonishing with the SIGNA™ Artist, the most advanced and intuitive 1.5T engineering in MR technology from GE Healthcare. Fueled by our new SIGNA™Works productivity platform, the SIGNA™ Artist is a harmonious design of form and function. Everything in its blueprint is crafted to significantly enhance security and improve diagnostics. Welcome to the future of MR. Surpass the unimaginable with SIGNA™ Artist.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR MRI
- Patients can continue taking any current medications as normal and for most MRI exams there are no restrictions on food or drink. Exceptions will be specified by your physician or MRI technologist.
- Because some metals interfere with the function of the MRI, patients are screened by the MRI staff. Please inform the staff of any metal you may have in your body.
- Please inform your physician and the imaging facility if you have any allergies, especially to gadolinium. Women should always inform their physician and MRI technologist if there is any possibility that they are pregnant.
- 1.5T MRI
- 70 cm wide bore
- 48 channel head coil and dedicated extremity coils
- Susceptibility Weighted Imaging (SWI)
- Diffusion Weighted Imaging (DWI)
- Head first or feet first
BLUE STAR IMAGING | AT THE STAR
3800 Gaylord Parkway | Suite 150 | Frisco, Tx 75034
Phone | 972.497.4100 Fax | 972.497.4104