SIEMENS ROBOTIC RAX SYSTEM
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A WORLD-CLASS ATHLETE
TO RECEIVE WORLD-CLASS CARE.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
With the new X-ray scanner Multitom Rax, it’s no longer either/or. Multitom Rax uniquely combines patient care and productivity, bringing them to a whole new level. Its Robotic Advanced X-ray technology (RAX) delivers a combination of high asset utilization, new clinical insights including natural Real 3D, and less patient positioning and transfers. All in one room. It’s the world’s first Twin Robotic X-ray scanner.
- Continue taking your current medications as normal unless specified by your physician.
- For most x-ray exams, there are no restrictions on what you may eat or drink. Exceptions will be specified by your physician.
- Please inform your physician and Blue Star Imaging if you have any allergies, especially contrast materials. Women should always inform their physician and x-ray technologist if there is any possibility that they are pregnant. Many imaging test are not performed during pregnancy as to not expose the fetus to unnecessary radiation. If an x-ray is necessary, precautions will be taken to minimize radiation exposure to the baby.
- Multi-modality – radiography, 3D tomography, fluoroscopy, angiography …
- Multi-clinical – from trauma, orthopedic, intervention, pain management, and more
- Multi-dimensional – static, dynamic, and natural Real 3D
- Multi-patient – pediatric, geriatric, bariatric, immobile, trauma patients – almost every patient you can think of
- First time realistic 3D images under natural weight-bearing, in lying, sitting and standing conditions
- Low-dose protocols
- Comfortable patient positioning with open design
Blue Star Imaging | At The Star
3800 Gaylord Parkway, Ste. 150 Frisco, TX 75034 (972) 497-4100