WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The LOGIQ E9 with XDclear is a powerful and versatile general imaging system that helps meet a wide variety of general imaging needs. With its intuitive, advanced capabilities, the LOGIQ E9 with XDclear allows you to make every day extraordinary.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR ULTRASOUND
- Continue taking your current medications as prescribed, unless specified by your physician.
- Abdominal Ultrasound nothing to eat or drink for 6 hours prior to your exam.
- Pelvic Ultrasound drink 32 ounces of water prior to your exam. A full bladder is necessary for your exam.
- Renal Ultrasound drink 16 ounces of water prior to your exam. A full bladder is helpful, please refrain from emptying your bladder.
- Clearly differentiate fine details – 22% more contrast
- Focus with high fidelity – 99% improved spatial resolution
- See more image information at a glance – 170% more image information
- Helps you quickly acquire the information you need, in both routine and difficult procedures, to guide decisions that enhance clinical confidence
- Volume Navigation and Elastography can help support fast, accurate evaluations in complex cases
- Contrast Enhance Imaging (CEUS) – Provides a clear picture of lesion vascularity by optimizing the balance between penetration and resolution in the liver and can also be used to enhance the delineation of the LV border in combination with low MI ultrasound contrast agents. Features include contrast timer, dual display, timed trigger and Flash imaging
BLUE STAR IMAGING | AT THE STAR
3800 Gaylord Parkway | Suite 150 | Frisco, Tx 75034
Phone | 972.497.4100 Fax | 972.497.4104